It is 100% natural, effective and was originally created to wash baby’s delicate skin. It is made from the konnyaku root and deep cleans the pores by releasing any black head, dirt or oil trapped in the skin.
- Neutral PH.
- Help retain balance in the skin.
- It removes makeup and stubborn sunscreen.
- Antibacterial properties that help prevent breakouts.
- Gently exfoliate the skin to turn dull and flaky skin into vibrant, glowing skin.
HOW TO USE A KONJAC SPONGE
- Konjac sponge will arrive dry, coarse and hard.
- For initial use – soak it in warm water for 10 minutes.
- It will expand into a squishy, pillow-like, porous sponge.
PLEASE NOTE – Please use a sponge 2 – 4 times a week, 1 – 2 times a day to achieve smooth, soft and radiant skin.
AFTER INITIAL USE
- Gently run the konjac sponge under water until it softens up.
- Squeeze excess water out (Don’t completely remove all the water.)
- Apply cleanser directly to the sponge or go in for a session without any product.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR KONJAC SPONGE
- After each use, rinse your sponge with warm water.
- Squeeze and compress all the water out.
- Leave the sponge in an open space and dry thoroughly.
- The sponge dries quickly to ensure no bacteria build – up.
PLEASE NOTE – Do not leave your konjac sponge in the shower “the warm moist and dark environment is a petri dish for bacteria and mold buildup.”
PLEASE NOTE – KONJAC SPONGES ARE BIODEGRADABLE AND WILL NEED TO BE REPLACED EVERY 6 – 8 WEEKS.